Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp cardamom seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g fresh ginger, cut in thin slices
- 1 fresh red chilli, small, deseeded, cut in pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 400 g coconut milk
- 100 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 2 tsp salt
- 600 g waxy potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g carrots, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 150 g cauliflower, cut in florets
- 150 g courgettes, cut in slices (1 cm)
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1642 kJ / 395 kcal
- 9 g
- 36 g
- 23 g
- 6.8 g