Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Fennel Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g shallots, halved
- 150 g fennel bulb, cut in pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice
- 100 g white wine
- 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- 350 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 700 g water
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2605 kJ / 618 kcal
- 28 g
- 67 g
- 25 g
- 1.9 g
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Salmon and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes with Steamed Vegetables
1h 30 min
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
1h 40 min