Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crispy Korean Tofu
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g almond milk
- 120 g cornflour
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 60 g light brown sugar
- 60 g rice vinegar
- 60 g agave syrup
- 30 - 50 g Korean chilli paste (gochujang), to taste
- 30 g tomato ketchup
- 20 g sesame oil
- 20 g dark soy sauce
Rice and Broccoli
- 1000 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 300 g white long grain rice
- 350 g broccoli florets (approx. 1 head)
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 400 g firm tofu, pressed for 30 minutes (see tip) then diced (2 cm)
- sesame seeds, for garnishing
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3791 kJ / 900 kcal
- 30 g
- 135 g
- 24 g
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Sweet Potato Curry