Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chilli Garlic Oil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for cooking noodles
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 50 g shallots, halved
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1 red pepper (approx. 150 g), sliced (1 cm)
- 140 g red onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 100 g carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 200 g dried buckwheat soba noodles
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 50 g peanut butter (see tips)
or light soy sauce
- 20 g Korean chilli paste (gochujang)
- 40 g rice vinegar
- 10 g maple syrup
- 15 g lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 280 g firm tofu
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, roughly torn, plus extra for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2548 kJ / 609 kcal
- 25 g
- 54 g
- 30 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 1129 mg
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée