Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 slices bread, torn in pieces (approx. 100 g)
- 10 g fresh parsley, (approx. 1 small handful)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g butter, cut in pieces
- 40 g plain flour
- ¼ - ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 500 g milk
- 500 g water, for steaming
- 150 - 300 g cauliflower florets, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 - 300 g broccoli florets, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1027 kJ / 245 kcal
- 12.7 g
- 15.7 g
- 14.7 g