Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 medium eggs
- 750 g water
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm), rinsed
- 100 g frozen green beans
- 300 g tinned tuna, in water, drained (2 x 200 g tins)
- 2 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- plain flour, for dusting
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- per 1 piece
- 800 kJ / 191 kcal
- 12 g
- 14 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
2h 20 min
Guinness® Bread with Smoked Trout Topping and Watercress
1h 45 min
Cod with citrus butter