Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 butternut squash, halved lengthways
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only, finely chopped
- 600 g water
- 100 g quinoa
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 sweetcorn cob, kernels only
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 20 g currants
- 30 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems, chopped
- 2 tsp Tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, for sprinkling
- 70 g feta cheese, for crumbling
- per 1 portion
- 1964 kJ / 467 kcal
- 13 g
- 46 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice