Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Courgette Frittata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 20 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 200 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g courgettes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 - 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g soft goat's cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1382 kJ / 330 kcal
- 16.3 g
- 15.9 g
- 22.4 g