Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and Kale Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g water
- 35 g olive oil
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast, crumbled
- 150 g maize flour
- 150 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g strong wholemeal bread flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 50 g hazelnuts, cut in pieces
- 250 g cooked beetroot, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil, juice only (approx. 15 g)
- ½ lemon, juice only (approx. 15 g)
- 2 garlic cloves, or to taste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground cumin, or to taste
- 100 g kale, tough stalks removed then roughly chopped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200 g grated mozzarella
- per 1 portion
- 3590 kJ / 858 kcal
- 33 g
- 77 g
- 46 g
Cauliflower Pithivier in Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
2h 10 min
Curried Cake with Coriander Chutney
1h 10 min
Orange and Coconut Squares