Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 eggs
Ricotta, Mint and Spinach Layer
- 1500 g whole milk
- 40 g white malt vinegar
- ½ - 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, finely grated
- 8 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
Courgette, Garlic and Pea Layer
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g courgettes, cut into pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g frozen green peas
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g dry white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 500 g whole milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 30 g butter, softened
- per 1 portion
- 3844 kJ / 915 kcal
- 37.8 g
- 81.45 g
- 47.7 g
- 6.4 g