Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 180 g polenta
- 20 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 700 g water
- 1 cube vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 25 g olive oil
- 200 g peppers yellow or orange, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 200 g courgettes, sliced (3 mm)
- 250 g aubergines, cubed (1.5 cm)
- 300 g tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp herbes de Provence, dried
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g cream cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1834 kJ / 438 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 31.9 g
- 30.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry