Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Polenta with Ratatouille
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 180 g polenta
- 700 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 25 g olive oil
- 200 g peppers,yellow or orange, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 200 g courgettes, sliced (3 mm)
- 250 g aubergines, diced (1.5 cm)
- 300 g tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp dried herbes de Provence
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g cream cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1834 kJ / 438 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 31.9 g
- 30.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce
Indian vegetable curry
2h 20 min