Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cavolo Nero and Roasted Chickpea Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g cooked chickpeas, rinsed (drained weight)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g cavolo nero, stalks removed, cut in pieces (10 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g lemon juice
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 10 g fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ tsp chilli sauce
- per 1 portion
- 785 kJ / 187 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 20.5 g
- 5.8 g
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Brown Rice Salad with Trout
Green Vegetable Frittata - Frittata verde