This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Courgette Soup, Tomatoes Stuffed with Tuna and Leeks, and Tomato Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g olive oil
- 150 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 480 g tomatoes, medium, (approx. 4 tomatoes)
- 90 g tinned tuna in oil, drained
- 40 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g cauliflower florets, cut in small pieces
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 100 g courgettes, cut in small pieces
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 800 g water
- 180 g long grain rice
- per 1 portion
- 832 kcal
- 28 g
- 87 g
- 41 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple
Risotto for One