Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 30 g coconut oil
- 80 g red peppers, cut in 2 pieces
- 400 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g tomato purée
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g cannellini beans, tinned, drained and rinsed
- 50 g creamed coconut
- 400 g water
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1088 kJ / 260 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 32.5 g
- 11.6 g