Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy White Beans and Leeks
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 450 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 50 g white wine
- 450 g tinned butter beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 50 g crème fraîche
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 653 kJ / 156 kcal
- 6 g
- 12.5 g
- 9.1 g
Colourful Quinoa Salad
Orzo Salad with Artichoke and Feta
Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans