Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine and Tomato Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 600 g fresh ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, or more to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 450 g aubergines, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 350 g dry pasta, eg. Farfalle or Amori
- 700 g water
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves (approx. 5 g)
- per 1 portion
- 2141 kJ / 512 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 75.1 g
- 15.8 g