Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bruschetta with White Bean Purée and Gremolata - Bruschetta con crema di fagioli bianchi e gremolata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- ½ garlic clove
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves (large handful)
White Bean Purée
- 230 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g lemon juice
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, to taste
- 1 ciabatta bread (approx. 280 g), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for brushing, plus extra for drizzling
- per 1 slice
- 431 kJ / 103 kcal
- 2.7 g
- 10 g
- 5.4 g