Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g white miso (or shiro miso)
- 40 g mirin
- 35 g sake
- 30 g sugar
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 360 g aubergines, sliced (2 cm), then cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1600 g water (approx.), ensuring bags are completely covered with water (see tip)
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 spring onion, sliced diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 654 kJ / 156 kcal
- 4 g
- 13 g
- 6 g
- 5 g