Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onions, cut in wedges
- 650 g squid, whole, medium, clean, cut in pieces (rings (2-3 cm) and tentacles)
- 60 - 80 g chorizo, diced (1 cm), to taste
- 150 g carrots, diced (1 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g water
- ½ fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- ½ - 1 tsp paprika, to taste
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 400 g judion butter beans, drained
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1990 kJ / 475 kcal
- 44 g
- 25 g
- 21 g
- 6.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 15 min
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce