This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms, in small pieces
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves (1 small handful)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g pancetta, smoked, diced (2 cm)
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g risotto rice
- 500 g water, boiling, plus extra for soaking
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 2141 kJ / 511 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 54.3 g
- 25 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles