Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g pork sausages, Italian (see tip), skins removed, broken up
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (see tip)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 160 g dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 180 g orzo
- 600 - 700 g boiling water (see tip)
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2231 kJ / 533 kcal
- 31 g
- 43 g
- 24 g