Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 50 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 200 g frozen petits pois, defrosted
- 100 g dry white wine
- 200 g risotto rice
- 450 g vegetable stock
- 150 g pancetta, sliced or cubed (1 cm)
- 30 g single cream
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 5 - 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2357 kJ / 563 kcal
- 20.7 g
- 44.1 g
- 33.8 g