Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 50 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 200 g frozen petits pois, defrosted
- 100 g dry white wine
- 200 g risotto rice
g vegetable stock
or 450 g chicken stock
- 150 g pancetta, sliced or cubed (1 cm)
g single cream
or 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 5 - 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped, to taste
- fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2357 kJ / 563 kcal
- 20.7 g
- 44.1 g
- 33.8 g