Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh dill, leaves only
- 450 g leeks, halved lengthways, then sliced (5 mm)
- 560 g water
- 180 g mascarpone
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 500 g new potatoes, halved
- 600 g salmon fillet, fresh, skinless
- per 1 portion
- 2550 kJ / 609 kcal
- 37 g
- 25 g
- 39 g