Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g sweet potatoes, skin on, diced (2 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh sage leaves, plus 1-2 sprigs leaves only for garnishing
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1-2 Tbsp for drizzling
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 820 g water, boiling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 80 g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 3507 kJ / 836 kcal
- 22 g
- 107 g
- 34 g