Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto with Broccoli Rabe
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g vegetarian hard cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil (total weight 280 g), with oil
- 2 shallots (approx. 60 g), halved
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 10 g olive oil
- 30 g pine nuts
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio)
- 60 g white wine, dry
- 820 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade (see tip)
- 700 g broccoli rabe (Cime di Rapa, approx. 1000 g untrimmed), cut in pieces (1 cm)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1714 kJ / 409 kcal
- 15 g
- 51 g
- 15 g