Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 600 g fresh mushrooms, sliced (5 mm)
- 20 g tomato purée
- 40 g white wine
- 80 g vegetable stock
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 10 - 20 g lemon juice, to taste
- 100 g double cream
- per 1 portion
- 910 kJ / 218 kcal
- 4.4 g
- 6.6 g
- 19.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basilikum-Risotto mit Mozzarella und Schmortomaten
1h 30 min