Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, sliced
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g courgette, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g tomato sauce
- 100 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 5 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1000 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- per 1 portion
- 1713 kJ / 407 kcal
- 12 g
- 63 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles
Lemon, Mascarpone and Artichoke Tagliatelle