Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, sliced
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g courgette, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g tomato sauce
- 100 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 5 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1000 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- per 1 portion
- 1713 kJ / 407 kcal
- 12 g
- 63 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
1h 20 min