Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 20 g almonds
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 300 g red onions, halved
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 1000 g water
- 120 g pearl barley, parboiled
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh thyme, leaves only
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed (drained weight)
- per 1 portion
- 1334 kJ / 319 kcal
- 14.2 g
- 11.3 g
- 14.2 g
Mushroom Stroganoff with Parsnip and Leek Purée
1h 15 min
1h 5 min
12h 50 min