Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley leaves
- 20 g almonds
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 300 g red onions, halved
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 1000 g water
- 120 g pearl barley, parboiled
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh thyme, leaves only
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed (drained weight)
- per 1 portion
- 1334 kJ / 319 kcal
- 14.2 g
- 11.3 g
- 14.2 g
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
3h 30 min
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
2h 20 min
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
1h 10 min
Cape Malay Vegetable Curry
Wintergreen Soup with Quinoa and Black Beans
Freekeh Risotto with Mixed Mushrooms and Sage
1h 30 min
Garlic and White Bean Stew