Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onions, cut in wedges
- 120 - 150 g carrots, sliced (1 cm)
- 50 - 70 g celery stalks, sliced (5 mm)
- 50 g white wine
- 800 g turkey leg meat, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 750 g water
- 150 g bacon lardons
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 200 g cream
- 10 g cornflour
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2404 kJ / 574 kcal
- 37 g
- 6 g
- 44 g
- 2.5 g