Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g cauliflower, cut in florets (3 cm)
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
Beef and Mushrooms
- 60 g olive oil
- 500 g sirloin steak, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 2084 kJ / 501 kcal
- 34 g
- 16 g
- 33 g