Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 - 700 g cod fillets, skinless
- 120 g cornbread, cut in pieces
- 50 g green olives, pitted
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing and drizzling
- 125 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 10 g orange juice
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 750 g water
- 600 - 650 g new potatoes, halved (2-3 cm)
- 400 g tenderstem broccoli, rinsed
- per 1 portion
- 1282 kJ / 307 kcal
- 25.3 g
- 32.6 g
- 8.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chorizo and Squid Stew with Butter Beans
5h 30 min
Sous-vide Octopus Salad
Sous-vide Teriyaki Salmon
1h 20 min
2h 15 min