Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orzo Salad with Artichoke and Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1100 g water
- 400 g orzo, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 130 g feta cheese, in pieces
- 340 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 60 g pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3281 kJ / 781 kcal
- 30 g
- 96 g
- 25 g
- 20 g
Colourful Quinoa Salad
Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans
Courgettes with Corn
Creamy White Beans and Leeks