Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pears, Cheese and Honey
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g ricotta cheese, fresh, drained from whey
- 100 g Gorgonzola, dolce (soft texture), cut in pieces
- 50 g milk
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp dried sage, or to taste
- 2 - 4 pears, cut in eighths (see tips) (e.g. Conference, Comice)
- 1 tsp honey, chestnut
- per 1 portion
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 10.1 g
- 19.6 g
- 12.8 g
- 4.3 g
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Goat's Cheese Flans with Yoghurt Sauce and Leeks
Spiced Labne with Squash and Rocket Salad
13h 30 min
Goat's Cheese Panna Cotta with Beetroot and Port Jelly, Beetroot Gel and Beetroot Pickles
15h 15 min