Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 2 slices bread (1 day old), torn in pieces
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 2 pieces lemon zest, no white pith (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 140 g bacon, any type, trimmed, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 180 g feta cheese, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, stalks removed
- per 1 portion
- 953 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 5 g
- 17 g