Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 110 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 g olive oil
- 200 g carrots, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 500 g fresh oyster mushrooms, cut in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 30 g tomato purée
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 800 g courgettes, cut in thin strips (similar to ribbon noodles, see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1723 kJ / 412 kcal
- 20 g
- 22 g
- 24 g
- 14.8 g
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Wholewheat Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce and Vegan 'Parmesan'
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
1h 30 min
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad
Potatoes Stuffed with Soya Mince, Spinach and Pine Nuts
1h 20 min
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta
1h 50 min