Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, rind removed and cut in pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 2 slices stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only (2 pieces, 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 120 g onions, halved
- 140 g smoked lean bacon, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 180 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh Portabello mushrooms, wiped clean and stalks removed
- per 1 portion
- 953 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 5.3 g
- 17 g
- 2 g
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
1h 30 min
Baked Spinach and Cheese Strata
9h 45 min
Allergen Free Breakfast Cereal
Five Grain Porridge with Cardamom and Cinnamon Drizzle