Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 baguettes, parbaked, (cut in 24 x 1 cm slices)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 100 - 120 g tinned tuna, in brine, drained
- 225 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 25 g pickled baby capers, drained
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 pitted black olives, halved
- per 1 piece
- 276 kJ / 66 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 6.3 g
- 2.9 g