This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Seeded Breakfast Bread with Avocado Ricotta Spread and Smoked Salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Seeded Breakfast Bread
- 250 g wholemeal flour
- 230 g spelt flour
- 70 g sunflower seeds, plus 2 tsp for sprinkling
- 35 g black sesame seeds, plus 1 tsp for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp caraway seeds, plus 1 tsp for sprinkling (optional)
- 1 Tbsp linseeds, plus 1 tsp for sprinkling
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 170 g whole milk
- 180 g buttermilk
- 30 g runny honey
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
Avocado Ricotta Spread
- 125 g ricotta cheese
- 3 ripe avocados, quartered
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste, plus extra for sprinkling
- 100 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1768 kJ / 425 kcal
- 17.7 g
- 22.8 g
- 27.5 g