Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Garlic Potatoes with Caraway
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 8 potatoes (approx. 750 g), halved or quartered if large (see tip)
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley (approx. 10 g), cut in pieces
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g crème fraîche
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1793 kJ / 428 kcal
- 10 g
- 48 g
- 21 g
- 3.9 g