Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Honey Parmesan Parsnips
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g polenta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 500 g water
- 800 g parsnips, peeled, quartered lengthways
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g runny honey
- per 1 portion
- 1390 kJ / 333 kcal
- 9 g
- 33 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 313 mg