This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Sirloin Steaks and Herb Butter with Rosemary Potatoes and Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 3 - 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 10 fresh chives, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp coarse sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g unsalted butter, soft
Vegetables and Steaks
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 30 g sunflower oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g water
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 4 sirloin steaks (3.5 cm thick)
- per 1 portion
- 4543 kJ / 1084 kcal
- 63 g
- 25 g
- 81 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce