Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quinoa Salad with Beans and Goat's Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g red onions, halved
- 100 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest
- 400 g water
- 100 g red quinoa, washed and drained
- 230 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30 g fresh baby spinach
- 70 g watercress
- 100 g goat's cheese, hard, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1587 kJ / 379 kcal
- 15 g
- 28 g
- 23 g