Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g spring greens, thick stems removed, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 11 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, 3 sprigs roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 40 g lime juice
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 24 large raw prawns, peeled, deveined (approx. 160 g)
- 3 - 4 flour tortillas
- 50 g sour cream
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 100 g chicken breast, diced (2 cm)
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- per 1 piece
- 484 kJ / 116 kcal
- 6 g
- 9 g
- 6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 220 mg