Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g water
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 24 medium raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (2 cm), plus extra crumbled for garnishing
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1716 kJ / 408 kcal
- 35 g
- 6 g
- 26 g