Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Honey Lime Chicken with Mango Chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ - 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime, zest (cut in 1 cm pieces) and juice
- 4 chicken supremes, skinless (approx. 800 g) (see tip)
Mango Chutney and Steamed Chicken
- 10 - 15 g fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 75 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, deseeded, to taste
- 500 g ripe mangoes, cut in small pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp salt
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1346 kJ / 321 kcal
- 43 g
- 31 g
- 1 g
- 2.1 g
Orange Roasted Chicken Thighs with Basmati Rice
1h 10 min
Mardi Gras Meatballs
1h 5 min
Cape Malay Chicken Curry
Chicken and Mushroom Balti