Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 - 100 g long grain rice, as desired
- 80 g mangetout, trimmed
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 10 g groundnut oil
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 120 - 150 g pork fillet, sliced thinly (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp palm sugar, to taste
- 50 - 100 g water, depending on desired sauce consistency
- per 1 portion
- 4094 kJ / 980 kcal
- 43 g
- 74 g
- 55 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta