Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 270 g unsalted butter, cold, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 140 - 170 g water, ice cold
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 140 g dry cider, room temperature
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- 450 g fresh wild mushrooms (mixed), sliced or quartered
- 295 g condensed cream of chicken soup, tinned (1 tin)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 slice
- 2345 kJ / 561 kcal
- 23 g
- 45 g
- 31 g