Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Chickpea Tagine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, to taste
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 80 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, halved
- 100 - 120 g carrots (2 carrots), cut in batons (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp 00 flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 450 g water, just boiled
- 150 g dry white wine
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 300 g couscous
- fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1868 kJ / 444 kcal
- 28 g
- 50.3 g
- 11.8 g