Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, to taste
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 80 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, halved
- 100 - 120 g carrots (2 carrots), cut in batons (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp 00 flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 450 g water, just boiled
- 150 g dry white wine
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 300 g couscous
- fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1868 kJ / 444 kcal
- 28 g
- 50.3 g
- 11.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie