Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato basil chicken stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in quarters
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, to taste, plus extra to garnish
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 20 g white wine
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground pepper, to taste
- 480 g cannellini beans, canned, drained
- per 1 portion
- 1357 kJ / 324 kcal
- 39 g
- 18 g
- 9 g
- 8.1 g
Bibimbap (Beef Rice Bowl)
1h 25 min
Beef With Lemon Grass (Kuruma Iraichchi) And Coconut Roti
1h 40 min
Pork, Chestnut and Chorizo Stew
26h 15 min
Curried Prawns with Rice