Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Hearty Vegetable Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onion, quartered
- 60 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g carrot, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g courgette, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g aubergine, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 320 g short dried pasta (eg. penne)
- 1200 g water
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1878.3 kJ / 449.3 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 67.2 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 5.5 g
- 2459.8 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min